NO MATTER HOW YOU ARRIVE, BE SAFE.
Getting Here: Best Ways to Experience Florida
Download the PDF on the best ways to arrive in West Palm Beach.
SMOOTH TOUCHDOWNS BY AIR
Arriving in The Palm Beaches is a breeze. Choose from more than 2,000 daily flight options at three airports serving our world-class destination: Palm Beach International Airport (PB), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL), and Miami International Airport (MIA).
Palm Beach International Airport (PBI)
It’s a surprising and stress-free airport, averaging 200 arriving and departing daily flights. Centrally located in West Palm Beach, it’s only 3 miles from the Palm Beach County Convention Center. PBI regularly wins accolades for its enjoyable customer experience.
Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL)
- 25 miles from The Palm Beaches
- More than 700 flights a day, offering non-stop service to 75
- U.S. cities, and connectivity to 60 international destinations in 33 countries
Miami International Airport (MIA)
- 47 miles from The Palm Beaches More than 1,000 daily flights
- to 167 domestic and international destinations
RELAX AND RIDE BY RAILS
NEW High-Speed Service from Brightline (Virgin Trains USA)
- Visit gobrightline.com
- Serving downtown West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale and Miami
- Downtown West Palm Beach station located less than a mile from Palm Beach County Convention Center
- Future service to Orlando
- Visit tri-rail.com
- Downtown West Palm Beach station
- Six stations in The Palm Beaches, from West Palm Beach to Boca Raton, continuing service to Fort Lauderdale and Miami Connections to PBI and FLL via shuttle bus, with a station located within MIA